Hi girlies, spoiled princess is here ♡π
There’s something about a ballet day that makes everything feel a little more cinematic.
Even when it’s just school, homework, a messy bun ( ofc in a pretty & iconic way ) and running around trying not to be late.
♡ πβπ πππππππ
Wake up. Immediately regret having to leave my bed.
Get ready, put on some lip gloss, fix my hair, grab my bag, and pretend I’m a functioning person.
So graceful, so ballerina.
Obviously, ballet is the part I’m actually waiting for.
♡ πβπ π΄ππ‘ππ ππβπππ
The second school is over, my brain is already in ballet mode.
There’s something so satisfying about changing out of regular clothes and into ballet clothes. It’s like switching personalities.
Hair up. Tights on. Ballet shoes in the bag.
Time to go.
♡ πβπ πΆπππ π
Barre first.
PliΓ©s, tendus, dΓ©gagΓ©s, rond de jambe...
And then the part where my legs start questioning every decision that brought me here.
But honestly? I love it.
There’s always something to fix. my turnout, my placement, my arms, my balance, my everything.
Oh and at least I do it perfectly ( ofc i do ) πππ»♀️
Ballet is basically an endless list of tiny details.
And somehow, that’s what makes it addictive.
♡ πβπ ππππππ‘
Then there are those little moments when everything suddenly feels right.
The music starts.
You stop thinking.
You just dance.
Those are the moments I remember.
♡ πβπ πππ¦ π»πππ
Class is over, my hair is destroyed, my legs are tired, and I’m somehow already thinking about the next class.
Headphones on & my fav iconic song song playing.
Probably staring out the car window pretending this is the ending scene of a 2000s movie.
Because apparently I have to romanticize everything.
♡ πβπ πΈππ ππ π‘βπ π·ππ¦
A perfect warm shower, everything smells like vanilla, iced coffee, practice ballet with 12 princess dancing song ππ§π©°
Then calling my bestie and gossiping about our day & probably scrolling through ballet videos and saving things I want to work on later.
One more day closer to becoming the ballerina I want to be.
Same routine, same obsession, still completely worth it ♡ tired, slightly dramatic, and already looking forward to the next one. Obviously. π
Xoxo, sofia π


