π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘π‘œπ‘–π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘  ♡

 


Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog !! ♡πŸŽ€

 Welcome to my little corner of the internet. πŸͺ½ basically my diary, but prettier. 

This is where I share all the things I’m currently obsessed with like fashion, trends, beauty, inspiration, random thoughts, and little pieces of my everyday life.

Think of it as a digital sleepover, except I get to decide the dress code. 

I made this little corner of the internet for girls who are figuring things out, or pretending they already have. Honestly, both work. 

Don’t know what you’re doing after high school? Same. Don’t know what you’re doing this summer? Even better. Having a tiny crisis because everyone else looks like they have their life together? Please. Nobody does. 

I have about a million things I want to do, approximately five thousand interests, and absolutely no idea how I’m supposed to fit them all into one life. And no, I’m not giving any of them up. Obviously. 

So this is basically your new favorite place to waste time. ♡πŸŽ€πŸ’†πŸ»‍♀️ 

Fashion. Trends. Beauty. Inspiration. Life. Drama. Random obsessions. Things you need to know and things you definitely don’t. If it’s cute, interesting, iconic, or mildly concerning, it probably belongs here.

 Consider this your invitation into my world, there are no rules. Except having good taste. πŸ’‹ 

And if you want me to talk about something, leave a comment. I read them. Sometimes. 

Anyway, enough about you. 

Welcome to the diary, Try to keep up.

Xoxo, Sofia πŸ’‹